Re: (no subject)

Jeff Waugh menulis:
<quote who="Jens Finke">

However, please take this as constructive criticism. I really appreciate
all the work the release team have done for Gnome 2.4 and hope you will
continue your efforts so that we see a great Gnome 2.6.

Thanks Jens, these are definitely issues that the release-team is aware of,
and wants to fix for the 2.5 process. Sorry they got in your way during 2.3;
there's obviously room for improvement. ;-)

errr
may i suggest something
1 week before string freeze, i saw telsa fixing typo in many place
i think she is trying to fix all typo before string freeze, to prevent string change just because of typo.

so, how about we do "hunt for typo" week, 1 week before string freeze

so that other ppl can also initiated to hunt for typo....

20 sen sahaja.

I'm going to clag out some ideas for 2.5 over the weekend, and am hoping for
lots of feedback, so please watch out for it and comment!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
 nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515