Re: (no subject)

<quote who="Jens Finke">

> However, please take this as constructive criticism. I really appreciate
> all the work the release team have done for Gnome 2.4 and hope you will
> continue your efforts so that we see a great Gnome 2.6.

Thanks Jens, these are definitely issues that the release-team is aware of,
and wants to fix for the 2.5 process. Sorry they got in your way during 2.3;
there's obviously room for improvement. ;-)

I'm going to clag out some ideas for 2.5 over the weekend, and am hoping for
lots of feedback, so please watch out for it and comment!

Thanks,

- Jeff

                   No match for "LINUSWEARSTHEPANTS.ORG".