Re: ANNOUNCE: ooo-build-1.1.44

> Here's not the right place for this question:  Is this the same
> thing that is going to be in Fedora?

The correct question to ask this would be on the fedora lists's, since they
make the descision what to include. However looking @ fedora's / rawhide's
packages, it seems they don't use ximian's build system or patch sets
(though they might have adopted some)

> > [1] - assuming the common man has 4Gb+ of spare space and lots of
> >       idle CPU time.
>
> Really??  I need to fix a bug in OOo, that's it currently draws
> some characters that should be removed before drawing (like
> U+200C ZWNJ and U+200D ZWJ), but I cannot afford compiling that
> if that's the case.

It seems highly unlikely that the specs mentioned on the website and in
these emails are randomly made up .. ;-) openoffice is a huge and very
complicated project, so the build resources are equally large.