Re: ANNOUNCE: ooo-build-1.1.44

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Michael Meeks wrote:

> OpenOffice.org build:
>
>         This package contains the Gnome integration work for
> OpenOffice.org, and a much simplified build wrapper, making an OO.o
> build / install possible for the common man.[1] It is a staging ground
> for up-streaming patches to OO.o.

Here's not the right place for this question:  Is this the same
thing that is going to be in Fedora?
My main question follows.

> Changes in this release:
> 	+ features
> 		+ new, sized, alpha fixed icons (Tigert, Jimmac)
> 		+ scroll-wheel quickhelp less annoying (Michael)
> 		+ system-zlib, system-getopt (from Mdk, Rene)
> 		+ nice bonobo component (Martin Kretzchmar)
> 			+ configure with --enable-bonobo
> 	+ bug fixes
> 		+ relocate now prunes stale .dpcc files (Michael)
> 		+ problems in toolbox customize (Michael)
> 		+ --with-system-gcc fix (Michael, Robin Cook)
> 		+ print-scale fix (Dan Williams, Michael)
> 		+ File->New i18n fix (Michael)
>
> 	This is mainly a quick release before Josh's nice de-java-ised build
> patch-set lands, expect that next release.
>
> Package available from:
>
> http://ooo.ximian.com/packages/OOO_1_1_0/ooo-build-1.1.44.tar.gz
>
> To find out more see http://ooo.ximian.com/ and/or subscribe to our
> Gnome / OO.o development mailing list at:

> [1] - assuming the common man has 4Gb+ of spare space and lots of
>       idle CPU time.

Really??  I need to fix a bug in OOo, that's it currently draws
some characters that should be removed before drawing (like
U+200C ZWNJ and U+200D ZWJ), but I cannot afford compiling that
if that's the case.

Thanks

behdad,
who is going to study after finishing this mail.