CVS inclusion request

Hi!

My name is Marcus Bjurman and I'm the author of a gnome based
file mananger called GNOME Commander[1] which is mostly a clone of
a very popular file manager for windows called Total Commander[2].

The project is now becoming quite popular and it is therefore my
belief that it could benifit from having it's CVS-tree hosted
at gnome.org where translators can work more easily on it.

I have already requested an account at accounts gnome org but I was
informed that I should also apply for inclusion into the CVS here.

When applying for accounts I received the ticked ID #2807, if that
helps you in any way :)

/Marcus

[1] GNOME Commander: http://www.nongnu.org/gcmd/
[2] Total Commander: http://www.ghisler.com/