Can I put Marlin into gnome CVS?

Hey hey,

I've been asked by a few of the translators to move Marlin from sf.net
to gnome cvs so that they can translate it.

For those that don't know:
Marlin (marlin.sf.net) is a (sound) sample editor using GNOME2.5 stuff,
GTK+ 2.3, GStreamer 0.7.2, all sorts of really cutting edge libraries
:), and I'm dedicated to integrating it perfectly with the rest of GNOME
and following the HIG etcetcetc.

Does anyone have any complaints about me moving it? It'll be the
complete repository move, but at the moment the tarball for that is only
500k so its not that big.

thanks
iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"