Re: F-Spot on GNOME CVS?

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 02:22, Christian Rose wrote:
> fre 2003-11-07 klockan 15.55 skrev Ettore Perazzoli:
> > The code being in CVS doesn't necessarily mean it will be part of the
> > main desktop release.  Whether adding a Mono dependency to the release
> > makes sense or not is a separate issue and this is still at the
> > experimental / vaporware stage anyways.  :-)
> >
> > (Besides, also Dashboard is on GNOME CVS and depends on Mono...)
>
> Dashboard has a bugzilla product though. Since f-spot is in CVS now,
> could we have a bugzilla product for it too?

Dashboard shouldn't really have a bugzilla product. Traditionally,
bugzilla products are only given to projects once they have a tarball
release (don't forget they clutter up the list box and can't be
deleted).

I'm not suggesting that the project will be abandoned or anything, but
that's the policy on bugzilla products.

Dum de dum,

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.