Re: ANNOUNCE: Greenwich 0.2.0

John Kodis wrote:

> Yes, but what is this, and what does it do?

OK, I've had to suffer flamage for this, so I'd first like to apologise.

However, I didn't send the e-mail. It was auto-generated by the Gnome
Software Map when I added the release. I have e-mailed the administrator
and placed a bug in Bugzilla, so hopefully the Software Map will soon be
sending out less lame e-mails, or at least prompt users to add more
information, although it could all be taken from the project record.

Anyway, if you are interested in the program, info at

	http://www.gnome.org/softwaremap/projects/greenwich

Gavin.

--
Gavin Brown