Re: The "Dear GNOME" Project

Hi,

Can I make the suggestion that we do this via the GNOME Summary?

We've had other good ideas in the past such as the 'modules report' where
maintainers would report/publicise progress regularly that never got of the
ground.

As it is we have the Summary but getting good content for it is a constant
battle.  Since it already exists it has a reasonable readership - if you check
Linuxtoday you will see it is accessed a fair few times via them.

Just a suggestion,

Steve