Re: ANNOUNCE: Greenwich 0.2.0

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 04:41, Gavin Brown wrote:

> However, I didn't send the e-mail. It was auto-generated by the Gnome
> Software Map when I added the release.

The Software Map doesn't do releases unless you click the checkbox to do
so. Moreover, the only data that it pre-fills in for you is the
application name and release name.

> I have e-mailed the administrator
> and placed a bug in Bugzilla, so hopefully the Software Map will soon be
> sending out less lame e-mails, or at least prompt users to add more
> information, although it could all be taken from the project record.

As stated above, that's exactly what it's doing already. The template is
there to guide you with a recommended format. Feel free to prove me
wrong.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org