intltool 0.18 is available

A new release of the intltool package is available. The intltool package
is a set of tools for translating the contents of data files using the
gettext translation framework.

This release has been a little delayed as I have been cought up with a
project. I apologize for this.

As always we suggest everyone to upgrade.

Some of the changes in intltool since version 0.17:

  - Updated tests to use embedded markup in translatable messages.
    (Sven Neumann)
  - Made the version check more portable. (ERDI Gergo, Jacob Bergman)
  - Don not confuse a nonexistent file with age of 0.
    (nix esperi demon co uk)

You can find the source code for intltool 0.18 on gnome ftp:

    <ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/intltool/>

If you have problems with intltool, please report bugs at
bugzilla.gnome.org.

    -- Kenneth