Don't dare run out of diskspace while running Gnome...

Now that we've had such an enjoyable round of mudslinging, let
me try to change the subject....

If you want true excitement in your life :-), try running a Gnome
system and fill up the partition where your directory lives.

Results:
	1) you can't log in (as yourself, anyway).
	2) your gnome configuration if you were messing with
	it can get completely trashed,
	3) evolution loses your data on you.

Never once did I get an error message that I was running out of/low
on disk space: instead, gnome went happily on its way trashing itself
until I had a half a days work to clean it up again.

Hopefully we can do better than this, folks....

A bit more excitement than most people want, I suspect....
					- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory