Re: Don't dare run out of diskspace while running Gnome...

> 	3) evolution loses your data on you.

4) Evolution mail will just crash while downloading mail.

> Never once did I get an error message that I was running out of/low
> on disk space: instead, gnome went happily on its way trashing itself
> until I had a half a days work to clean it up again.
>
> Hopefully we can do better than this, folks....

Might it be nice for gnome-session to monitor the /home (all?) partition
(s) and bring up a pretty dialog when they near 0% free? Kinda like the
way windows (ME/2000?) does it.

iain

--
"Everybody thinks of changing humanity and nobody thinks of changing
himself"