Re: Don't dare run out of diskspace while running Gnome...

> If you want true excitement in your life :-), try running a Gnome
> system and fill up the partition where your directory lives.

I've seen some of this. There is an even better one on some setups.

Fill the / file system
Reboot

Watch X continually start, then choke then start then choke. That one I
did pin down. Xfs fails to get space to allocate the font server socket,
X gets peeved. Repeat.

Jim - the files you've seen corrupted are they always standard format
config files ?