Re: Build sheriff proposal ...

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
hmm, it might be a good idea to publicize it more. I've got a TODO item
added to the todo database (http://www.gnome.org/todo) to make RPMs for
gnome-db and once in a while, I get mails from people wanting to help
(in fact, I forwarded to you one of these mails).
> So, this proves that if people know about it, they are able to help
> :-)

Yes, actualy i tried to help the guy out a bit by sending him some links to docs and all.

But yes, people are very much motivated to help and dislike the current situation.

I think if we promote the projects a bit, and get more people on board, it could go somewhere ;-)

	-- Chris