Re: GNOME 2.0.x and 2.x: The List

Ftp with nautilus is way broken right now...I think there are some gnome-vfs
bugs already opened and maybe a few nautilus ones too on this issue, but it
is low priority right now.  Check out bugzilla. I think the issue with ftp is
due to nautilus maintaining too many connections to the sever. I don't think
a gnome-vfs-extras package has been released for gnome2 yet. SMB can't be
included with gnome-vfs due to licensing issues (lgpl for vfs vs gpl for smb).

dave