Re: Minutes for Gnome 2 release team meeting 2002-08-28

Telsa minuted:
>   PENDING: Frederic to write GEP for release-consistent version numbering
>   changes, due "week after next" (ie now this week)
>   => written a draft which we liked and Michael (one of the GEP -- or
>   GNOME Enhancement Procedure -- authors) liked: so to be committed
>   into gep module.

thank you thank you thank you! I have been wondering what GEP was,
people on irc didn't know, and it looked like some sort of bonobo
software or something!

why do people have to use an acronym for it??  and if they must,
why can't they use "RFE Policy" like everyone else?

Liam

Ankh: irc.sorcery.net www.valinor.sorcery.net irc.gnome.org www.advogato.org
Author, Open Source XML Database Toolkit, Wiley August 2000
Co-author: The XML Specification Guide, Wiley 1999; Mastering XML, Sybex 2001