2.0.x Freeze Status

Hi all,

Thanks for everyone's tarball releases for the 2.0.2 Release Candidate.
Timezone mania struck again, but for a split second in every release I
forget that we have to take 16 hour time differences into account. :-)

With regards to the freeze:

  - If you need to check in further changes for the 2.0.2 release (for a
    post-RC tarball), you need confirmation from the release team.

  - If your RC tarball is your final release for 2.0.2, you can continue to
    check in on the gnome-2-0 branch without confirmation.

  - If you're hacking on HEAD for 2.1.x stuff, you're on your own! :-)

Hopefully this is straight-forward. The only issue up in the air is release
critical 2.0.2 bugs if you've been madly checking in post-2.0.2 fixes, but
we can work that out in the unlikely event that it happens.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL