Re: State across application invocation

+++ Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 10:03:36PM +0200 +++
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> hi all,
> Isn't recent files handled by the new gnome-recent library being
> developed in GNOME CVS?
> http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/rview.cgi?cvsroot=/cvs/gnome&dir=gnome-recent

I read on the commits list that it does stuff by using an X root
window property, which made me wonder; is that the Right Thing(TM) to
do?

mawa
--
dont forget /usr/ucb, you diminutive yogurthead
                                             -- "yttrx mutilation net"