Re: This is pretty weak. [re: getting new blood]

On 20 Apr 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> [...]

The cvs page should probably also have a paragraph on survival with the
anoncvs setup[1], which looking at the regularity it comes up on irc badly
needs to be there.

> completely unqualified to write such a page myself :/ but I hope someone
> who is will take the time. We badly need new hackers and something like
> this can help make that happen. Or at least that seemed to be the
> consensus at the BOF...
>
> Luis

[1] Unless large improvements happen

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding