GNOME CVS stats

	Hi, all

	I've just started the gnome-stats project which extracts statistics
taken from CVS logs and displays them on web pages (from now on being
updated once a week)

	Have a look at the global results to see how much of GNOME is due to
you. There are also statistics per module, so that you can see results
for independent projects.

	You'll be able to find this all at http://gnome-stats.berlios.de

	I'll be very thankful for any comments, suggestions and missing
repositories.

		cheers, grex

	P.S. Big thanks go to Carlos, the GNOME-DB team and Damien for making
gnome-stats possible.