Re: list admins needed

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Hi,

I admin a bunch of lists for some reason, and I suck at it. Basically I only run the moderation queue every couple weeks (when I'm doing well). So, anyone want to volunteer? Basically the task is to approve messages that aren't spam and bounce the spam.

Here are the lists I want to give away:

gnome-devel-list
foundation-list
gnome-office-list
gnome-kde-list

I run 4 or 5 others but can keep some of them.

This sounds like a good reason to consider moving to mailman 2.1. Among other things, it allows the list admin to delegate moderation privs to other list members, without giving them complete control of a list config.

James.