"Host key verification failed" with install-module

Hi all,

There's a problem with the host key at our Australian mirror,
planetmirror.com, so you'll receive the above error when running
install-module. I've emailed Jason, the administrator of tiktok about it,
so hopefully it will be updating correctly soon.

It's not a critical error, it just means that tiktok is unable to sync.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
                          Money can't buy me grok.