Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 16:27, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I think that's essentially a function of not having help wired up yet,
> so no one is trying to use Yelp. Which is why wiring this up should
> probably be priority "higher than anything else" in the bug tracker...

It's been 'Immediate'* since.. well, since I understood the nature of
the problem.** Jacob and co. report that this was fixed in libgnomeui on
the first day of guadec, though. Obviously, though, it hasn't been
implemented in apps... there are at least a dozen apps that still have
open bugs against this problem:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I2DD119A

This list might make an ideal 'top 10 bugs for starters' list for
gnome-love or other places, as discussed at the BOF.

HTH-
Luis

*I think there have never been more than 4 or 5 Immediate bugs in the
entire system, so it's basically in the top 0.1% of all bugs.

**according to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_activity.cgi?id=73312 that
was on March 3rd.