Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]

> I don't think toys like fifteen/fish are bad, actually, they are kind
> of fun. I would however get rid of most of the clocks, and so on.

We could split the monitors off as well, and either make them a seperate
package or include them with libgtop. This would remove the libgtop
dependancy from gnome-applets for those of us who never use it.

iain
--
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby