Re: [Usability] Re: Button ordering

<quote who="Malcolm Tredinnick">

> So, to summarise ....
>
>     +-------------------------------------------------------------+
>     | You don't really want to launch all those warheads, do you? |
>     |                                                             |
>     |              [  No  ]      [  Maybe  ]    (This space       |
>     |                                            intentionally    |
>     |                                            left blank.)     |
>     +-------------------------------------------------------------+
>
> (Sample dialog box from gnome-megalomaniac). :-)
>
> /me runs away now.

Faster! Your button order is still incorrect, which is a terrible thing to
do to a good joke. It ought to be (by my reading of the proposal):

  [ Maybe ]  [ No ]  (This space intentionally left blank.)

Thank you.

- Jeff

--
   "In the pre-Internet age, I was like an Internet kid, with a 3D search
             engine, trying to find weird stuff." - John Safran