Re: GNOME CVS: libgnomeui proskin

Hi guys,

I think this problem is now finally fixed :-)

Any you never guess what it was. Under UNIX, there are only
65536 different PID's - and the old logging script and the
debugging sessions did not remove their old temp files.

If two or more people are committing at the same time, this
is basically no problem since the scripts are using the PID
of the CVS command (on the server) in the file name of the
temp files.

Martin

--
Martin Baulig