Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

begin  Joe Shaw quotation:
> > Some people are probably wondering what's up with packages maintained by
> > former Eazel employees. Here is the status for a few of them:
>
> What are the plans for reef?

I'm not sure if anyone plans to working on it. Although we hoped to
make it general-purpose, it's primary reson for being was to meet
Eazel's business goals which are, well, no longer a factor.

It's an interesting techology, but right now it's kind of a solution
in search of a problem. :-)

Are people out there interested in seeing Reef continue? If there is a
lot of interest, I might be able to find enough time to at least keep
it compiling and make occasional releases.

It also kind of depends on how much time for GNOME my next job leaves.

Regards,

Maciej