Re: GNOME CVS: libgnomeui proskin

On 20 May 2001 13:34:40 +0200, Martin Baulig wrote:
> gnomecvs cvs gnome org (Gnome CVS User) writes:
>
> > CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> > Module name:	libgnomeui
> > Changes by:	proskin	01/05/20 02:17:26
> >
> > Modified files:
> > 	libgnomeui     : gnome-file-entry.h
> >
> > Log message:
> >
> > * gmount.c: Fix warning "extra token after endif".
> >

> Hey, at least _someone_ hacks on libgnomeui :-)
>
> Even if it's only such a trivial fix it shows me that you must have compiled
> all this stuff to fix it.
>
> This gives me hope that others will follow soon .....

It is sad to say, that there is no reason for such happyness... This is
just a bug in new cvs log script :( Someone else has changed a file in
libgnomeui, most probably you, Martin. And proskin has fixed a little
bug in mc, as he often does. These two commits were merged, and one of
them was send to cvs-commits-list second time, but this time correct,
the other one's cvs log just dissapeared (never reached the list).

--
Gediminas Paulauskas
Kaunas, Lithuania