Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

And while we're on the subject, I've been working on trying to make
GnomeVFS more usable by programs other than Nautilus, so if any
application developers have suggestions or issues they ran into I'd
appreciate notification now. I've gotten some good feedback from Chema,
but that's it. Really I want to know about anything that would make it
easier for you to use GnomeVFS.

-Seth