Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

On 15 May 2001 20:13:10 -0700, Seth Nickell wrote:
> And while we're on the subject, I've been working on trying to make
> GnomeVFS more usable by programs other than Nautilus, so if any
> application developers have suggestions or issues they ran into I'd
> appreciate notification now. I've gotten some good feedback from Chema,
> but that's it. Really I want to know about anything that would make it
> easier for you to use GnomeVFS.

not to sound like an ass (again) but i honestly think devel docs would
help this tremendously :)   at least two people that i noticed yesterday
on #gnome were asking about gnome-vfs, and ximian's gotten mail on our
support list asking about it.

i'm probably going to end up using gnome-vfs in the next couple of
weeks, and if i end up understanding it this time i'll try to doc the
api's that i run into...

jacob
--
In the afterlife, a cute .signature will only get you so far.