Re: galf once more: application launch feedback

> > > As far as I know, most people have agreed on an arcitecture like this. An
> > > central feedback server is more elegant and gives more possibilities than
> > > having to run a "tracking process" for every launched application (like
> > > with Xalf).
> Even given the constraint of detecting non-compliant apps, you can still
> get rid of CORBA by having central-feedback-server as a library that the
> launching-application makes use of. No need for extra processes or use of

I'm not sure what you mean by this. How could a feedback-server be
implemented as a library? Which process should use this library, the
wrapper or the launched application?

/Peter Åstrand <astrand lysator liu se>

gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org