Re: foobar (menubar) suggestions

On 29 Apr 2001, Jonathan LaCour wrote:

>     1. Integrate the little "rounding" effect from Ximian GNOME into the
>     mainstream GNOME CVS.  Not only is this really cool, its a nice
>     addition, albeit a little silly one.

I don't use the Foobar and I haven't looked at Ximian GNOME 1.4 yet, so
I'd like to ask how this change affects the usability of the Foobar (I am
thinking of the Law of Some Dude Whose Name I Forgot, which is basically
that it is easier to click on things that are bigger (duh) and that the
corner is virtually of half-infinite size because you can push the mouse
infinitely in two directions out of the possible four -- I am sure you
know what I'm talking about)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001