Re: Making GNOME CVS more usable

+++ Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 08:54:25PM +0930 +++
Not Zed e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> I would have thought a decently complete README file would cover this
> enough?

If "decently complete" means "adhering to a common format so it's
machine-readable" -- then yes.

mawa
--
You too can get a job! All you need is to show us 1500 lines of KDE
code with your name in the copyright statement!

For further information contact SuSE GmbH, Nürnberg, Germany.