Making GNOME CVS more usable

OK...

This was proposed a long time ago already, but I thought that we could
maybe discuss this again.

Every module on GNOME CVS should contain a file, called maybe
"SYNOPSIS" or such, describing in a short paragraph just what that
module is and does. I propose also adding a file "REQUIRES",
describing all other CVS modules and/or external libraries the module
requires.

Scripts could use these files to create a module catalog and even a
dependency tree.

I would actually volunteer to create SYNOPSIS and REQUIRES files
everywhere they do not exist. I'm sure we can find someone to write
the scripts, too.

What do you think?

mawa
--