Re: Making GNOME CVS more usable

I do prefer to have several small files with  explicit content rather than
one huge all-in-one README file...

For example I'd like to see DEPENDENCIES file in each project directory, so,
compiling from scratch I should know, what else I do need. At the moment
it's mostly multiple run-and-test process untill all the dependecies are
satisfied...

So, I do like Matthias proposition and would like to see all the documentation
files in ech project directory.