Re: more gnome 2 proposal

Iain <tigermilk btinternet com> writes:

> I think this is the wrong way round. I'm getting the impression
> (although I'm very possibly wrong) someone said,
> "Lets freeze in July, now what can we get done by then?", whereas what I
> would like to have been said was
> "Here's what we need, when can we get it done by?"
>
> Please correct me if I'm wrong, but thats the impression I'm getting...

Well, unfortunately I also have this impression.

However, it seems to me rather fixed that the can't be done anything against
freezing in July. There are just too many people who want this.

I don't like freezing in July either, but it's my feeling that trying to
change this is like running against a wall.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)