Re: more gnome 2 proposal

[CC list trimmed, I hope no-one minds...]

> We want to API freeze GNOME 2.0 in July, so we just have three months from now.

I think this is the wrong way round. I'm getting the impression
(although I'm very possibly wrong) someone said,
"Lets freeze in July, now what can we get done by then?", whereas what I
would like to have been said was
"Here's what we need, when can we get it done by?"

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but thats the impression I'm getting...

iain