Re: gnome-terminal delete/backspace mess

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 04:55:29AM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> > OK, by a vote of 3 (Chema, hp, me) to nothing with lots of abstentions,
> > this is declared passed. :-)
>
> It doesnt work that way. It is the maintainers call, so whoever wants to do
> first has to become the gnome-terminal maintainer 8)

Since at least two people have mentioned this, I clearly need to put
more obvious smilies on my posts. I _do_ understand how the process
works. I was rather trying to prompt the silent masses into voicing any
concerns they may have.

Failure to panic would be good at this point. :-)

Cheers,
Malcolm