Re: gnome-terminal delete/backspace mess

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 07:03:52PM -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:
> On 19 Jul 2001 19:01:41 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > "Ray Strode" <halfline hawaii rr com> writes:
> > > A lot of terminal applications use whole keyboard maps.
> > > Maybe gnome-terminal should do that and then have
> > > a separate (temporary) menu option. e.g.
> > >
> > > Terminal > Linux / Solaris / HP-UX / IRIX
>
> great solution !

OK, by a vote of 3 (Chema, hp, me) to nothing with lots of abstentions,
this is declared passed. :-)

If nobody else has enormous amounts of free time, I'll code up a patch
to do this, since I'm already fixing little bugs in g-t. I'm flying to
Canada for OLS and some tourism tomorrow, so it will give me something
to do on the flight.

Cheers,
Malcolm

--
The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.