gnome-terminal delete/backspace mess
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Cc: miguel ximian com, jirka 5z com, jacob ximian com
- Subject: gnome-terminal delete/backspace mess
- Date: 19 Jul 2001 14:44:14 -0400
Can someone explain what is up with the "swap delete/backspace" and
"delete generates del/^H" options in gnome-terminal?
There is a way this is supposed to work. That is documented here:
The options are basically "please break my terminal, thanks" buttons.
Can we get rid of them and just make it work properly? I am tired of
getting bug reports because someone has toggled these or has old
defaults left in ~/.gnome that are wrong.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev