Status reports / interviews

Hey hackers,

A little while ago the idea of project status reports came up on the
Foundation's agenda, but I haven't seen too much happening since. This is a
bummer, because I for one would love to read them, and I think that it would
help the project greatly to have information like this out there.

So, I decided that instead of whining, I should get off my butt and help the
very busy hackers working on GNOME 2 by "doing it for them". :)

Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be contacting the maintainers of various
GNOME modules and project leaders for short interviews about their status,
and directions for GNOME 2.0. I intend to publish them on Gnotices and
gnome-announce - if they end up going further than that, great.

If you would like to be interviewed in particular, or have a project in mind
that a status report and interview would be useful for, please let me know
via email.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to make
  the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak, GNOME Hacker