GNOME 2.0 Defaults

Hi all,

I think that a really cool and highly usable default desktop is an important
part of the eventual GNOME 2.0 release, so as a mostly-non-hacker, I'd like
to help out and spend some time on this. From the webpage, here's a quick
summary of the point behind it:

  "The final goal is to have a kickarse, beautiful and very usable 'Plain
  GNOME' default desktop, with accompanying documentation of the final
  recommendations and the process taken to develop them."

This will not be an opportunity for random discussion and/or flaming... :)
The process will be strongly directed, and there will be very little room
for arguing. Recommendations will be made to maintainers, and with their
blessing, implemented.

Please take a look at the rest of the info on the webpage, and join the
mailing list if you'd like to contribute.

   web: http://perkypants.org/projects/gnome-defaults/

  list: http://lists.perkypants.org/public/gnome-defaults/

Thanks!

- Jeff

--
   "Odd is good by the way. I knew normal in high school and normal hates
                            me." - Mary Gardiner