RE: ANNOUNCE: GNOME Games 1.4.0.2 "Where all the bugs go ?" relea sed.

I think I could add a cvs module for it and put its own automake stuff,
etc. I wouldn't consider it a game, but it surely is in the real of
entertainment.

Being in gnome-games had been a way to stay in the standard distribution,
but now I think I'll have to give it a face-lift so that people start
including it in their distros for its own merit, and not just because "it
was there".

Greets,
Arturo