Developing Tools for translators.

> Ok, having this as an optional thing first, so _all_ problems with the
> "tools" can be worked out, would
> be a good idea.

Now we just need a mechanism to actually achieve this.  I had started
writing some months ago a document about this, but i never quite got
it finished (this document is what got Hector interested in doing this
work), but I think we want something like this:

	* A set of scripts that check-out all the CVS modules on the
          GNOME CVS and the respective branches and puts them up on
          ftp.gnome.org, done on a hourly to daily basis (whenever
          timeout is appropiate).

	  Example: gtk-1-2-po-DATE.tar.gz, gtk-HEAD-po-DATE.tar.gz

	  DATE could be replaced with a sequence number.

	* Or a tool to fetch translations from the system, maybe using
          some cgi-bin script magic:

		gtrans --get
		gtrans --get gtk
		gtrans --get gtk --all-branches