Re: Intolerable CVS behaviour

+++ Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 12:35:18PM -0500 +++
Miguel de Icaza e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> On top of having ACLs, I think that translators should go trough a
> Web-interface to avoid having them commit directly to the CVS.  Some
> work was attemped by Hector, but as far as I can tell, his work was
> never finished.

I cannot speak for anybody else, but for me having to use a Web
interface would be a big enough hassle to consider whether I should
really keep doing translations for GNOME.  If you really want to stop
trusting the translators and put them in an iron box instead of
letting them access CVS directly, give them at least a command-line
client.

mawa
--
Hold the MAYO & pass the COSMIC AWARENESS ...