Re: Intolerable CVS behaviour

Hi all

> On top of having ACLs, I think that translators should go trough a
> Web-interface to avoid having them commit directly to the CVS.  Some
> work was attemped by Hector, but as far as I can tell, his work was
> never finished.

I'm on exams now (I will finish next Friday) and as soon as I get done
with them I'll start uploading what I have so far. Anyway this is just
to let you all know that the project is still alive (we are 4 people to
work on it, but we all were terribly busy on February), and that we hope
to have sometinhg ready soon.

cu,

Héctor