Re: OO as GNOME software (topic change)

The only people that'd ever make fun of us are the Slashdot
pro-KDE/anti-GNOME morons. I say let them make fun of us, I'll call it
jealousy because that's what it'd be. Anyways, I truly think that we
should include Open Office as well as Gnumeric/AbiWord/etc. Not doing so
just means that we don't have a
really good and complete office suite.

Jeff