Re: Suggestion for the News site

> With all due respect, Miguel, you seem to not quite know what you're talking
> about here. I've been seeing what people want to do with the GNOME site for
> over a year now, and I might have some better idea of this.

Well, as I stated in my mail I might not know what are the solutions,
but I would get the idea that content management would be based around
keeping information in a representation-independent location and have
this mapped into HTML at some point.

I have seen the Ximian web site and it is one place where there is
little way of managing content besides building things manually and
linking things manually.

Miguel.