FOSDEM - gnome developers mini-meeting

Hi Guys,

	So there is this really great conference you should all be going to -
not only because of the extraordinary caliber of the speakers, and
fascinating program (http://www.fosdem.org) - but also a total lack of
cost. How do they do it you wonder ? - but it's true.

	And why am I gratuitously plugging this conference ? well - there is a
Gnome developers mini-meeting / hack fest there, with as many people can
turn up and networking and computers provided. Miguel and I shall be
on-hand to answer your questions / help massage you into the '1337 Gnome
hacker you always aspired to being, and better RMS will be there to
polish your ethical conscience.

	So - it would be wonderful to see a substantial UK Gnome presence - and
you know what; your parents have been badgering you about what to get
(the hacker that has everything) for Christmas - what better than a
jaunt to Europe to a conference, and see sunny Brussels - where
bureaucracy became a tangible art form.

	The details look like:

		Place:	Brussels
		Date:	Feburary 16 & 17, 2001
		Signup:	http://www.fosdem.org/register/

	I look forward to seeing lots of eager hackers there,

	Regards,

		Michael.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
PRODID:-//Ximian//NONSGML Evolution Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:20011214T012027Z-1212-500-1-1 michael home
DTSTAMP:20011214T012027Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20020216
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20020218
SUMMARY:FOSDEM
SEQUENCE:2
 talks\n\nhttp://www.fosdem.org/\nSolbosch campus\, near the ULB\, which
 stands for Université Libre de Bruxelles\,\nhttp:
 //www.fosdem.org/location/\n
CLASS:PUBLIC
TRANSP:OPAQUE
ORGANIZER;CN=Michael Meeks:MAILTO:michael ximian com
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR